零售服务业英语,看这本就够(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

UNIT 05 提供建议

扫一扫阅读更多内容

Part1 基础词汇

V-neck['viːnek]n.V型领

casual['kæʒjʊəl]n.便装  adj.随便的;非正式的

elegance['elɪg(ə)ns]n.典雅;高雅

principal['prɪnsəp(ə)l]adj.主要的;主调,主题风格

spirit['spɪrɪt]n.精神;心灵

pants[pæn(t)s]n.裤子

windbreaker['wɪndˌbrekɚ]n.防风夹克;风衣

show[ʃəʊ]v.显示;说明;演出;展出

assortment[ə'sɔːtm(ə)nt]n.分类;混合物

range[reɪn(d)ʒ]n.范围;幅度

advice[əd'vaɪs]n.建议;忠告

plain[pleɪn]adj.平的;简单的;朴素的

date[deɪt]n.日期

can[kæn]n.罐,aux.能,可以

milk[mɪlk]n.牛奶

powder['paʊdə]n.粉;粉末

assured[ə'ʃʊəd]adj.确定的;自信的

fame[feɪm]n.名声,名望

introduction[ˌɪntrə'dʌkʃ(ə)n]n.介绍;说明书

Part2 实用金句

1.The yellow shirt with a V-neck looks pret-ty.

这件V领的黄色衬衫看起来很漂亮。

2.That’s a beautiful pendant.It looks perfect on you.

那是个漂亮的垂饰。你戴上真好看。

3.That dress looks lovely on you.

裙子穿在你身上很漂亮。

4.Casual elegance is the principal spirit of this season.

精致休闲是这一季的主格调。

5.The pants match your jacket very well.

这条裤子配你的夹克正合适。

6.This windbreaker is perfect for spring.

这件风衣很适合春天穿。

7.This shirt can match your pants.

这件衬衣配你的裤子。

8.This leather jacket suits you well.It goes very well with your jeans.

这件皮夹克很适合你,和你的牛仔裤很相配。

9.We have a large assortment of them.Here they are.

当然。我们有很多类呢。它们都在这儿呢。

10.This one may give you every satisfaction.It’s just in fashion now.

这件肯定让您满意。现在正流行呢。

11.We have many kinds of different purpose.I wonder whom you’re buying for?

我们有很多针对不同目的和群体的种类。我想知道您为谁买呢?

12.You may rest assured.It sells well all over China and enjoys a good fame.

您大可放心。它在全中国卖得都很好并且有口皆碑。

Part3 经典对话

对话一:

Good morning,madam.Could I help you?

早上好,太太。您需要帮忙吗?

Yes,could you show me some jackets?

是的,你能拿几件夹克给我看看吗?

Sure.We have a large assortment of them.Here they are.

当然。我们有很多款夹克。都在这儿。

Yes.You do have a large range.

是的,的确有很多可选。

Yes,here are some examples.What sort of jackets are you looking for?

是的,这儿是一些样品。您在找哪一类夹克呢?

I'm not sure.Could you give me some ad-vice?

我不确定。你能给我提供些建议吗?

How do you like this design?

这款怎么样?

Oh,I think it looks too plain.Besides,it is too big a size.

哦,我认为它看上去太普通了。另外,这个号也太大了。

Is this one all right?

这款怎么样?

I think it's out of date.

我想这款早就过时了。

OK.This one may give you every satisfac-tion.It's just in fashion now.

好的,这件肯定让您满意。现在正流行呢。

Yeah.It's the very thing I want to buy.Can I try it on?

是。这正是我想买的。我可以试穿一下吗?

Of course.The fitting room is over there.

当然。试衣间在那边。

(A moment later.)

(几分钟后。)

Oh.It fits you like a glove.

这衣服真是太合您的身了。

Yes,I like it very much.How much?

是的,我也很喜欢。多少钱?

It's 368 dollars.

368美元。

OK.I'll take it.And here is the money.

好,我买了,给你钱。

Thanks.Welcome back again.

谢谢。欢迎再来。

对话二:

Good morning,sir.Can I help you?

先生,早上好,您想买什么?

I'd like to buy some milk powder.What would you recommend?

我想买一些奶粉,你推荐哪一种?

We have many kinds for different purpose and people.I wonder whom you're buying for?

我们有很多针对不同目标群体的种类。我想知道您买给谁呢?

My son,he is only six month old.

我儿子,他才6个月大。

I see,sir.We have the very thing you want.How about this kind?It's very good for lit-tle babies.

我明白了,先生。我们有您想要的。这种怎么样?对婴儿很好的。

Is it?Let me see.

是吗?让我看看。

You may rest assured.It sells well all over China and enjoys a good fame.

您大可放心。他在全中国卖得都很好并且有口皆碑。

May I have a look at the instructions?

我可以看一下它的说明书吗?

Certainly.Here you are.

当然。给您。

Yes,it looks a good kind of milk powder for little babies.I'll take two cans.

是的,它看上去是一种很适合婴儿的奶粉。我要两罐。

Well.Here you are.Shall I wrap them up for you?

好的。给您。要不要为您包装一下?

Just put them in a plastic bag.And how much are they?

直接放塑料袋子里就好。多少钱?

They are 328 yuan.

328元。

OK.Here is the money.

好,给你钱。

Thanks.Good bye.

谢谢。再见。

读书笔记

_____________________