零售服务业英语,看这本就够(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

UNIT 06 讨价还价

扫一扫阅读更多内容

Part1 基础词汇

sheer[ʃɪə]adj.绝对的;透明的

robbery['rɒb(ə)rɪ]n.抢劫,盗窃;抢掠

dollar['dɒlə]n.美元

offer['ɒfə]v.提供;出价

special['speʃ(ə)l]adj.特别的;专门的

discount['dɪskaʊnt]n.折扣;贴现率

percent[pə'sent]n.百分比,百分率

split['splɪt]v.劈开;离开;分解

difference['dɪf(ə)r(ə)ns]n.差异;不同;争执

pound[paʊnd]n.英镑;

vendor['vendə]n.卖主;小贩

bargain['bɑːgən]v.讨价还价;议价

charge[tʃɑːdʒ]v.要价

foreigner['fɒrɪnə]n.外地人,外国人

quite[kwaɪt]adv.很;相当;完全

general['dʒenərəl]adj.一般的,普通的;综合的;大体的

price[praɪs]n.价格;价值

regret[rɪ'gret]n.遗憾;抱歉 v.后悔;惋惜;抱歉

maintain[meɪn'teɪn]v.维持

original[ə'rɪdʒɪn(ə)l]adj.原始的;最初的

moderately['mɒd(ə)rətlɪ]adv.适度地;中庸地;有节制地

target['tɑːgɪt]n.目标;靶子

utmost['ʌtməʊst]n.极限;最大可能 adj.极度的;最远的

reduce[rɪ'djuːs]v.减少;降低

level['lev(ə)l]n.水平;标准

reasonable['riːz(ə)nəb(ə)l]adj.合理的,公道的

superior[sjuː'pɪərɪə]adj.上等的;优秀的,出众的

Part2 实用金句

1.Can you come down a bit?

你能不能便宜点?

2.I’m sure you can do better than that.

我相信你可以卖得更公道点。

3.Sheer robbery!

太贵!

4.It’s a real bargain.

真便宜。

5.1000 dollars,you can’t be wrong on that.

1000美元,这个价钱您不会吃亏的。

6.We will offer you a special discount of five percent.

我们给你打九五折吧。

7.Well then,how about splitting the differ-ence?

那好吧,各让一半怎么样?

8.Can you sell it for 3 pounds?

3英镑你卖吗?

9.That’s the best we can do.

我们不能再让了。

10.You won’t get a better buy than this one.

你再买不到比这个更便宜的了。

11.What’s your general price range?

那你要的价位是多少呢?

12.The best I can do is to give you a discount of 10%.

我最多能给你打九折。

13.We regret we have to maintain our original price.

很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

14.We’ve already cut the price very fine.

我们已将价格降至最低限度了。

15.This new product is moderately priced.

这款新产品的定价合理。

16.Would you please tell me your target price?

您能否告诉我您的理想价格是多少?

17.The utmost(best)we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.

我们最多能降价百分之二。

18.We cannot take anything off the price.

我们不能再降价了。

19.We’ve already cut down our prices to cost level.

我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。

20.The price is reasonable because the quality is superior.

这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。

Part3 经典对话

对话一:

Hello,I'd like to check out that coat.

您好,我想看看那件上衣。

Here you are.

给您。

Not bad.How much is it?

不错。多少钱?

600 yuan.No bargaining.

一口价,600元。

Come on.I know you often charge foreign-ers much more than Chinese.A friend of mine bought this coat for 200 yuan.

得了。我知道你们一见外国人就要高价。我一个朋友也买了这件衣服,才花了200元。

He must have showed you another coat.

他给你看的肯定不是这件。

If so,I will go and find the one he was tell-ing me about.

那我还是去找他的那件吧。

All right,I can give you a discount.I'll give it to you for 200 yuan.

好吧,给你打个折,就200元卖给你吧。

That's quite a discount.

这个价格倒合理。

对话二:

May I help you?

我能帮你吗?

Yes,please.I want to buy a coat for my-self.

是的。我想给自己买件外套。

The coats are over there.This way,please.

外套在那儿呢。这边请。

The black coat looks good.Can I try it on?

那件黑色外套看起来不错。我能试穿一下吗?

OK.

好的。

Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?

噢,这对我来说太小了!你们还有更大的吗?

Of course,here you are.

当然,给你。

How much is this coat?

多少钱?

It is ¥200 for this foreign famous brand.

要200元,这是外国货,进口的!

I can't buy at your price.

这种价钱我不能买。

Well,make me an offer.

这样吧,您出个价。

The highest I would be willing to buy is¥100.

我最高可出100日元。

The lowest I would be willing to sell is¥150.

我最低能接受的是150日元。

It's still too much.Can't you make it any cheaper than that?

价格还是太贵了,就不能多降点吗?

Sorry,this is our lowest price.We can't go any lower.

抱歉。这是我们的最低价。不能再让步了。

Are you sure?

你确定?

Yes,I'm sure.You wont't get it cheaper anywhere in this city.

是的。在这个城市里,您找不到卖得更便宜的了。

Ok,Can I pay by card?

好吧,我能刷卡吗?

Cash or card is fine.

刷卡付现金都可以。

I'll pay cash.

我刷卡。

Here is your receipt.

给您收据。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

You're welcome.Please come again.

不用谢,请再次光临。