![丹尼的梦想(英汉对照)](https://wfqqreader-1252317822.image.myqcloud.com/cover/277/45527277/b_45527277.jpg)
3 丹尼看到的一幕 A Scene Danny Saw
![8](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/8.jpg?sign=1739046818-EiSuux1bAaIgWOAd3NvkFzOJcEEAPnEJ-0-5009f2adbd8b71d7d0d25821faf94bc8)
①女孩:“陪我聊聊吧,亲爱的!”
Girl: “Chat with me, my dear!”
丹尼一直觉得自己是个魅力十足的绅士,经常幻想会有个漂亮的小女孩深深地痴迷于他。丹尼的想法真可爱,对吧?
Danny always fancies that he’s a charming gentleman with whom young beautiful girls are deeply obsessed. What a lovely idea, isn’t it?
②丹尼的幸福从这里开始。
Danny’s happiness starts here.
![9](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/9.jpg?sign=1739046818-9Jwf9tXb5jMVtshBATAhBklEEQlyXmH4-0-c642c0452603fc4f337fabf4d73307b2)
③丹尼:“我一直很仰慕您,为您效劳是我的荣幸。”
Danny: “I’ve been admiring you and it’s my pleasure to serve you.”
女孩:“你真是太体贴了。”
Girl: “You are so considerate. ”
④丹尼:“我愿意为你献出生命和未来,我会永远陪在你身边,你会是我最好的朋友。”
Danny: “I’m willing to devote my life and future to you and accompany you for ever. You’ll be my best friend. ”
女孩:“当然,丹尼。”
Girl: “Sure, Danny!”
可惜,这只是浪漫的美梦,真实的事情是这样的:
Pity that it was nothing but a romantic dream, while the fact was that:
⑤丹尼:“愿为您效劳的丹尼……”
Danny: “Danny at your service…”
女孩:“我必须教训你这个捣蛋的家伙,罗孚,快点!”
Girl: “I must give a lesson to the naughty guy. Rover, be quick!”
⑥咦,唔。
Gee, well.
汪汪。
Woof.
![10](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/10.jpg?sign=1739046818-4Vh5e7pfwZJk5TPOl9ADr2HzfplOvW9k-0-4304e475107d9906af812a7e9b5a6f0d)
⑦汪汪。
Woof.
哎哟!
Whoops!
⑧丹尼:“知道吗,你被抛弃了!”
Danny: “You know what? You are dumped!”
园丁:“站住!”
Gardener: “Stop!”
⑨园丁:“别跑,你这个偷花的坏蛋!”
Gardener: “Freeze, you flower stealer!”
⑩园丁:“跟我去见警察吧,浑蛋。”
Gardener: “Follow me to the police station, you bastard.”