美国语文:英汉双语全译本(2)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Lesson 4 The Little Star 第4课 小星星

above world dark oft

never spark dew till

diamond twinkle blazing

Twinkle, twinkle, little star;

一闪一闪小星星;

How I wonder what you are,

我多想知道你是什么?

Up above the world so high,

挂在天空那么高,

Like a diamond in the sky!

就像颗颗钻石挂天上!

When the blazing sun is set,

当炽热的太阳已经西沉,

And the grass with dew is wet,

当小草被露水沾湿,

Then you show your little light;

你就展现出微弱的亮光;

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

整个晚上一闪一闪眨眼睛。

Then, if I wore in the dark,

当我在黑暗中疲惫不堪时,

I would thank you for your spark.

感谢你的光芒。

I could not see which way to go,

我看不见走向何方,

If you did not twinkle so.

假若你不这样发光。

And when I am sound asleep,

当我熟睡时,

Oft you through my window peep;

你时常透过我的窗口窥望;

For you never shut your eye,

永不闭上你的眼睛,

Till the sun is in the sky.

直到太阳又在天空出现。