Unit6 工作简报怎么做
这种情景,你该怎么说?
Dialogue 1(实况对话)
A: Now it's time to prepare for tomorrow's presentation rehearsal.
A:是时候准备明天的简报彩排了。
B: I think we need to picture the figures and compile a general chart.
B:我觉得我们需要利用图表突显数据,并制作一个总表。
A: Then, Sam, you'll be in charge of creating those charts and graphs. What's next?
A:那么,山姆,图表制作就由你来负责,还有什么?
B: We need to book a meeting room. But the meeting rooms are almost booked out. I'm still working on that.
B:我们要预订明天的会议室,不过目前会议室基本被预订光了。我还在努力协调当中。
A: Please try your best to get us a room. You know we can't reschedule the rehearsal.
A:请你一定要订到一间,你知道我们不可能将彩排改期。
B: I will do my best. And I'll make sure all the presentation slides are ready on the computer.
B:我会尽力的,我也会确保计算机上的简报幻灯片都准备就绪。
A: Good. And don't forget to give me the rundown on the rehearsal.
A:很好,记得向我概述一下彩排的流程。
B: No problem. Linda and I will see to it.
B:没问题,琳达和我会照办的。
A: Then that concludes our meeting today. Let's roll.
A:那么今天的会议就到此结束,大家干活去吧。
Dialogue 2(实况对话)
A: Congratulations! I heard the briefing you gave is very successful.
A:恭喜你啊,我听说你的产品简报很成功。
B: Thanks. But I couldn't do it without you guys. We are a team, remember?
B:谢谢,不过若是没有你们,我可能无法办到,我们是一个团队,不是吗?
A: It's so nice of you to say that. I'm proud of working with you and delighted to assist all of you in work.
A:你这样说真体贴,我很骄傲能与你共事,也很开心能在工作上协助大家。
B: Well, we are going to make a product presentation to Topcraft Co. I think it's about time for you to be in charge of a case like this.
B:我们要向Topcraft C公司做产品简报,我觉得是时候让你负责这种事情了。
A: But I don't think I'm qualified yet. I'm not much of a talker.
A:但是我觉得我还不够资格,我不太会讲话。
B: I know this might be a rather giant step for you, but you have to grow into this. You don't want to do the chores or run errands for somebody all your life, do you? Think about that.
B:我知道这对你来说是很大的一步,但是你必须渐渐适应才行,你总不想一辈子都做些无关紧要的杂务或帮人跑腿吧?你仔细想想。
A: Maybe you are right. OK, I'll take this job and do my best to see the work through.
A:也许你是对的。好的,我会接下这个任务,并彻底执行。
B: I'm happy for you. Welcome to the real world. It's not perfect, but you're going to love it.
B:我真为你感到高兴,欢迎你来到现实世界。它并不完美,但你会爱上它的。
经典句型你会吗?
简报前的准备
1. We should prepare for tomorrow's presentation rehearsal now.
我们现在应该准备明天的简报彩排了。
2. We need to picture the figures and compile a general chart.
我们需要利用图表突显数据,并制作一个总表。
3. James, you'll be in charge of creating those charts and graphs.
詹姆斯,图表制作就由你来负责。
4. Make sure all the presentation slides are ready on the computer.
要确保计算机上的简报幻灯片都准备就绪了。
5. I want you to go over these numbers once again.
我要你再检查一下这些数字。
6. I'll go through all the materials again.
我会再仔细检查一遍的。
7. Remember to give me the rundown on the rehearsal.
记得向我概述一下彩排的流程。
8. They will be here soon but I am not prepared!
他们马上就要到了,可是我还没有准备好!
9. I feel a little bit nervous.
我有一点紧张。
10. Don't worry. It's all under control.
别担心,一切都在掌控之中。
11. Take a few deep breaths.
深吸几口气。
12. Just remember to speak clearly and look them in the eye.
别忘了要口齿清晰并且眼睛注视对方。
13. Remember that the first impression is very important.
要记住,给人的第一印象是很重要的。
14. You'd better make yourself a bit more presentable.
你最好让自己看起来更像样点儿。
简报开场白
1. Good morning, and welcome to A&B.
早上好,欢迎莅临A&B公司!
2. It is my honor to make this presentation for show.
很荣幸为大家做简报。
3. Firstly, I would like to tell you about our company.
首先,我想向您介绍本公司。
4. We'll start with an orientation video.
我们将从一个电视简报开始。
5. I'm Steven and it's my great honor to introduce you our new product.
我叫史蒂文,能够向你们介绍我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。
6. Let me begin by explaining our digital cameras' selling points.
我来说明一下我们数码相机的卖点。
简报现场
1. We have some reports to show you the background information.
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
2. Please look at the data of this second chart.
请看第2幅图表的数据。
3. The data confirms that this product is safe and effective.
数据证实此种产品安全、有效。
4. From this photo, we can see that the retained style was so popular in our old model.
从这张图片我们可以看到,这种风格的旧型产品非常流行。
5. It's the most up-to-date in the industry.
这是工业中最新型的产品。
6. Over 3,000 hours of work went into this software, and it's my privilege to introduce it to you today.
这种软件的研制超过3000小时,今天我很荣幸地向你们介绍它。
7. You will see immediately that they are very stylish.
您马上就会注意到它的造型很有特色。
8. The selling points of our cameras are light, compact, and easy to use.
我们相机的卖点是质量轻、体积小巧,而且使用方便。
9. You will find these are the best digital cameras on the market at present.
你会发现这些都是目前市场上最棒的数码相机。
简报结尾
1. Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我们占用了您宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
2. The slides that you created for the presentation were a big hit.
你们为简报所做的幻灯片相当出色。
3. Thanks for the presentation.
谢谢你的简报说明。
4. I have to say your presentation is terrific.
我不得不承认你们的简报说明很棒。
核心单词要牢记
rehearsal [riˈhə:sl] n. 彩排,预演
available [əˈveiləbl] adj. 可用的
chart [tʃɑ:t] n. 图表
slide [slaid] n. 幻灯片
presentation [ˌprezenˈteiʃən] n. 介绍,陈述,报告
digital [ˈdidʒitəl] adj. 数字的,数码的,计数的
compact [kəmˈpækt] adj. 紧密的,紧凑的,简洁的
simplicity [simˈplisiti] n. 简单,单纯,简朴
职场小贴士
格言
1. No pain, no gain.
没有付出就没有收获。
2. No pleasure without pain.
没有苦就没有乐。
3. No sweet without sweat.
先苦后甜。
4. Not to advance is to go back.
不进则退。
MEMO
___________________________________________________________________