4 预订客房
你一定要会说的场景句
1.我想订一间带浴室的双人房间。
I’d like to book a double room with a bath.
2.我想订一间5月8日至11日的单人间。
I’d like to reserve a single room from May 8th to 11th.
3.现在没有空房了。
There are no rooms available now.
4.您将住多久?
How long will you be staying?
5.您喜欢住哪种房间?
What kind of room would you like?
6.请问房费是多少?
What’s the rate,please?
7.这里可以使用信用卡吗?
Do you accept credit cards?
8.那里随时都供应热水吗?
Is hot water available at any time?
9.是的,按酒店的规定,那是照例要收费的。
Yes,as a hotel policy,that’s the usual rule.
10.我要确认一项预订。
I’d like to confirm a reservation.
预订房间
A:Sheraton Hotel.May I help you?喜来登酒店,我能帮您什么忙吗?
B:I’d like to book a double room[24] with a bath.我想订一间带浴室的双人房间。
延伸 I’d like to reserve a room.我想预订一个房间。
Could you give me Reservations,please?能给我接客房预订部吗?
Can I make a room reservation?我可以订房吗?
I’d like to reserve two separate rooms with a shower and bath.Full pension[25].我要订两个独立的房间,带淋浴和浴缸,伙食全包。
单人间
A:Reservations.Good morning.Can I help you?预订处,上午好。我能帮您什么忙吗?
B:I’d like to reserve a single room[26] from May 8th to 11th.我想订一间5月8日至11日的单人间。
延伸 I’d like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of July 10th to the morning of July 18th.我想订一间带浴室的单人间,从7月10日下午到7月18日上午使用。
Sorry,miss.We don’t have a single room available for those days.How about a double room?对不起,小姐。那几天我们已经没有单人间了。双人间怎么样?
没有空房
A:Can I book a room?我可以订房吗?
B:Awfully sorry,sir.There are no rooms available now.非常抱歉,先生。现在没有空房了。
延伸 Sorry,we don’t have any vacant room[27] now.Can I recommend[28] you another hotel
对不起,我们没有空房了。我可以为您推荐其他宾馆吗?
场景词汇
All the rooms are full.There are no vacant rooms now.所有的房间都已客满,现在没有空房。
I haven’t a reservation,but any empty rooms here?我没有预订,你们还有空房吗?
住宿期限
A:How long will you be staying?您将住多久?
B:For four nights.4个晚上。
延伸 When for,sir?订什么时候的,先生?
When will he be arriving,and how many nights will he be staying?请问他什么时候到?他要住几个晚上?
When do you need them?For how long?您什么时候住?住几天?
How long do you intend to[29] stay?您打算住多久?
What time will you be arriving?您几点到达?
At least a week,possibly a little longer.至少一星期,也许会更长一些。
房间喜好
A:What kind of room would you like?您喜欢住哪种房间?
B:By the way,I’d like a quiet room away from the street if it is possible.如有可能,我想要一间不临街的安静房间。
延伸 A standard room[30] or suite[31]?要标准间还是套房?
We have a room with a lovely view of the beach.我们有一间房可以看到美丽的海滩。
I’d like a room with a view of the garden.我想订一间能看得到花园风景的房间。
I think I’ll take the one with a front view[32] then.我想我还是要朝阳面的房间吧。
I’d like a quiet room.我想要安静一点儿的房间。
I’d like a room on the upper level.我想要楼上的房间。
I’d like a room with a nice view.我想要一间视野好一点儿的房间。
关于房费
A:What’s the rate,please?请问房费是多少?
场景词汇
B:A single room is $48 per night.单人房是每晚48美元。
延伸 We should be greatly obliged if you would let us have your current prices including service charges.如果您能告诉我们目前的价格,包括服务费,我们将不胜感激。
What are the rates?房费是多少?
What’s the price,please?请问房费是多少?
What services come with that price?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
How much will that be?那要多少钱?
能否使用信用卡
A:Do you accept credit cards[33]?这里可以使用信用卡吗?
B:Of course.当然可以。
延伸 Can I pay by credit card?我能用信用卡付款吗?
酒店设施
A:Is hot water available at any time?那里随时都供应热水吗?
B:Yes.We provide hot water for 24 hours.是的。我们24小时提供热水。
延伸 With or without a bathroom[34]?有没有浴室?
What time does the dining room[35] open?餐厅几点开始营业?
Is there a beauty salon[36]?旅馆内有美容院吗?
Could you keep my valuables?能否代为保管贵重物品?
We have special persons who are responsible for these.我们有专门的人负责看管这些东西。
We can offer satisfactory accommodations[37] and facilities[38].我们可以提供令人满意的住宿条件和设施。
酒店规定
A:Is the service charge included in the bill?服务费有没有包括在账单内?
场景词汇
B:Yes,as a hotel policy,that’s the usual rule.是的,按酒店的规定,那是照例要收费的。
延伸 According to the hotel regulations,the damage must be paid for.按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
For security reasons,the hotel policy does not allow this.为安全起见,酒店规定不允许这么做。
I am afraid I can’t do that for you.It’s against our rule.恐怕我不能那样做,那是违反我们酒店规定的。
确认预订
A:I’d like to confirm a reservation.我要确认一项预订。
B:May I have the date of your reservation,please?请告诉我您预订的日期,好吗?
延伸 We have your reservation here.我们这里有您的预订。
Let me repeat your reservation.让我重复一下您的预订。
Your early confirmation would be greatly appreciated.万分感谢您能早日予以确认。