文秘英语即听即说
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

CHAPTER 1 电话英语

1 接打电话

你一定要会说的场景句

1.请问你是哪位?

Who’s calling,please?

2.我是戴维。

This is David speaking.

3.你找谁?

Whom are you calling?

4.玛丽在家吗?

I wonder if Mary is in.

5.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

Sorry,but she is out for lunch right now.

6.他什么时候回来呢?

When do you expect him back?

7.我想他随时会回来的。

I expect him back at any moment.

8.到时候我会再打来的。

I’ll call back then.

9.等她回来,我会请她马上回电。

I’ll have her call you as soon as she comes back.

10.不是,这里是82310755。

No,this is 82310755.

询问是谁

A:Can I speak to Mr.Wang?我想与王先生通话。

B:Who’s calling,please?请问你是哪位?

延伸 Who’s calling,please?请问您是哪位?

May I know who is calling,please?能告诉我你是哪位吗?

Who is that,please?请问您是哪位?

May I have your name,please?能告诉我你的名字吗?

Yes.May I ask who is calling?是的。请问您是哪位?

This is Bill of International Trade[1] Company.我叫比尔,来自国际贸易公司。

自报家门

A:This is David speaking.我是戴维。

B:Hello,David.This is Susan.你好,戴维,我是苏珊。

延伸 This is Julie of Sunshine Company.我是阳光公司的朱莉。

Henry Ford from the Lenovo Company.我是联想公司的亨利·福特。

This is Jack Swift.我是杰克·斯威夫特。

Wang’s speaking.我姓王。

Hello?Tom Brown here.喂,我是汤姆·布朗。

询问找谁

A:Whom are you calling?你找谁?

B:I need to get in contact with Mr.Smith right away.我有急事要找史密斯先生。

延伸 To whom do you wish to speak?您想和哪位通话?

What department[2] are you calling?您找哪个部门?

Yes.Who are you looking for again?是的,请再说一遍您找谁,好吗?

Who would you like to talk to?您要找谁讲话呢?

表明找谁

A:I wonder if Mary is in.玛丽在家吗?

场景词汇

B:I’m sorry;she is not in.对不起,玛丽不在家。

延伸 Please allow me to speak with Mr.Wang.我要与王先生通话。

Hello?Is Peter in?喂,请问彼得在吗?

Hello?Mr.Brown,please.喂,我想请布朗先生听电话。

Hello?I’d like to talk to Mr.Brown,please.喂,我想跟布朗先生通电话。

Could I talk to Mr.Brown?我可以和布朗先生讲话吗?

May I have the pleasure of addressing Mr.Brown?请问我可以和布朗先生通电话吗?

I have something urgent[3] to consult[4] Mr.Smith.我有急事要请示史密斯先生。

I need to talk to Mr.Smith immediately.我有急事要找史密斯先生谈。

要找的人不在

A:May I speak to Miss Susan,please?可以请苏珊小姐听电话吗?

B:Sorry,but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

延伸 He is off[5] today.他今天休假。

He isn’t working today.他今天不上班。

He is on a business trip[6].他出差了。

He’s out of town.他出城了。

I’m sorry;she is away on business at present.很遗憾,她现在外出办事去了。

He is on a business trip to Hong Kong.他去香港出差了。

He has been transferred to the head office.他已经被调到总公司去了。

He is not in now.他现在不在。

何时回来

A:When do you expect him back?他什么时候回来呢?

B:He should be back after lunch.他应该在午饭后会回来。

延伸 I see.What time will she be back?我知道了,那她几点会回来?

Can you give me some idea how soon she’ll be back?您能告诉我她多久能回来吗?

场景词汇

When will he be back?他什么时候会回来?

Can you tell me what time he will be back?能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

What time do you think he will be in?你认为他什么时候会回来啊?

Could you tell me when he’ll be back?能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

回答何时回来

A:Do you know what time he’ll be in?你知道他什么时候能回来吗?

B:I expect him back at any moment.我想他随时会回来的。

延伸 He should be back very soon.他应该很快会回来。

In two hours,I think.我想2小时后吧。

再打电话

A:He’ll be back around eight o’clock.Can you call then?他8点左右会回来。你到时候再打来,好吗?

B:Thank you.I’ll call back then.谢谢!到时候我会再打来的。

延伸 Could you call back in thirty minutes?您能30分钟后再打来吗?

No,thanks.I’ll call again later.不,谢谢。我待会儿再打来。

I’ll call back later.我以后再打来。

I’ll ring again two hours later.我2小时之后再打过来。

I’ll be waiting for her call.Thank you.那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

回电话

A:She’ll be back around 1:30.I’ll have her call you as soon as she comes back.

她大概1:30回来。等她回来,我会请她马上回电。

B:That’s nice.I’ll be waiting for her call.Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

延伸 OK.I’ll ask him to ring you back.Goodbye!好的,我会让他给你回电话的。再见!

OK,I’ll tell him.Would you like him to ring you back later?好的,我会告诉他的。要不要他待会儿给您回电话呢?

He’ll be out all afternoon,so he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.

他一下午都不会在办公室,因此恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。

拨错电话

A:Is it 82310758?这里是82310758吗?

B:No,this is 82310755.不是,这里是82310755。

延伸 Sorry,wrong number.抱歉,你拨错号码了。

I’m afraid you’ve dialed[7] the wrong number.恐怕你拨错号码了。

You must have the wrong number.你肯定拨错号码了。

Sorry,I must have dialed the wrong number.对不起,我一定是打错电话了。

I’m sorry there’s no one by that name here.抱歉,这里没有叫那个名字的人。

What number have you dialed?你拨的号码是多少?

I’m sorry you have the wrong extension[8].很遗憾,你的分机号码没拨对。

Sorry,that number has been changed.很遗憾,那个电话号码变了。

You’ll have to check with Directory Assistance[9].你得向查询台询问一下。

场景词汇