文秘英语即听即说
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

CHAPTER 2 秘书职责

1 发送传真

你一定要会说的场景句

1.你知道怎么使用传真机吗?

Do you know how to use the fax machine?

2.我教你。

I’ll tell you.

3.是的,我想往美国波士顿发份传真,这是传真页。

Yes.I’d like to send a fax to Boston,US.This is the main message.

4.大约需要多长时间?

How long will it take?

5.如果只是一个文字文件,价格和国际长途电话差不多。

If it is a document,the price is as much as an IDD call.

6.很清楚,可以传。

It is clear enough to send.

7.你发了多少页?

How many pages are you sending?

8.我试过了,先生,但是这十分钟传真线路都占线。

I tried,sir,but the fax line has been busy for the last ten minutes.

9.请再发一次传真。

Please send us the fax again.

10.我的传真机坏了,你能帮我看看吗?

My fax machine’s on the blink.Would you take a look at it?

11.桑德拉,ACME公司的传真我们收到了吗?

Sandra,have we received the fax from ACME Company yet?

12.发传真给他,告知他传真已收到。

Send him a return fax.

不会用传真机

A:Do you know how to use the fax machine[1]?你知道怎么使用传真机吗?

B:Sorry.I can’t use it,either.不好意思。我也不会用。

延伸 Can you show me how to use the fax machine?你能告诉我怎样使用传真机吗?

Could you please tell me how to use this fax machine?你能告诉我怎样使用这台传真机吗?

Could you tell me how to use this electrograph[2]?你能告诉我怎样使用这台传真机吗?

Excuse me;how do I use the fax machine?打扰了,我应该如何使用这台传真机呢?

Could you tell me how to operate this machine?你能告诉我怎样使用这台机器吗?

Do we have a fax template[3] of the company?我们公司有统一的传真格式吗?

I found it diffcult to use the electrograph.我发现用传真机很难。

教人使用传真机

A:Do you know how to operate this machine?你知道如何使用这台机器吗?

B:It’s very easy.I’ll tell you.很简单。我教你。

延伸 You can set up the fax machine to print a completion receipt[4].你可以设定传真机打印一张完成回执。

Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?我们能不能碰个面再讨论一下这件事的细节?

It will also print an error[5] page if the fax does not go through.如果传真发送失败,传真机也会打印一页“发送失败”回执。

代发传真

A:Good afternoon,miss.Can I help you?下午好,小姐,有什么事情需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes.I’d like to send a fax[6] to Boston,US.This is the main message.是的,我想往美国波士顿发份传真,这是传真页。

延伸 Is this the right place for fax service?请问这里能发传真吗?

Would you please send this fax for me?你能帮我发这份传真吗?

I’ll send a fax.我要发一份传真。

场景词汇

This is the code number[7] of the receiver.这是对方的传真号。

Could you help me add the code number of our company,please?请你帮我把我们公司的传真号加上,好吗?

传真时间

A:How long will it take?It’s urgent.大约需要多长时间?它很急。

B:Don’t worry.It only takes a few minutes.别着急,只需要几分钟。

延伸 I’ve sent a fax to Beijing,telling them that you will arrive at 10 a.m.the day after tomorrow.我刚给北京发了传真,告诉他们您将在后天上午10点钟到达。

传真价格

A:If it is a document,the price is as much as an IDD call.如果只是一个文字文件,价格和国际长途电话差不多。

B:What about sending a photo?如果是照片呢?

延伸 It’s according to[8] the dimension of the sheet.这要根据照片的尺寸。

What’s the rate for a fax to America?往美国发传真怎么收费?

Overseas fax rates are 19 Yuan per minute with a minimum three minutes’charge.

越洋传真是每分钟19元,最低3分钟起价。

Here is 100 Yuan.May I have the receipt?这是100元。可以开发票吗?

传真的清晰度

A:Can it be sent?这份文件能传吗?

B:It is clear enough to send.很清楚,可以传。

延伸 The fax has been muddled[9].传真的字迹模糊不清。

传真主题及页数

A:How many pages are you sending?你发多少页?

B:Eight pages including the title page.包括首页,共8页。

延伸 Do you have a cover page with the company logo[10]?你有带公司标志的传真扉页吗?

场景词汇

What kind of title do you put on the cover page[11] of the fax?在传真的扉页上你加什么标题?

Where can I fnd a title page?哪里有扉页?

This is the main message.这是正文。

When I state the total pages of the fax,do I include the cover page?写总页数的时候,要算扉页吗?

You should make it clear how many pages there are including the cover page,so you don’t get people confused[12].你得标明包括扉页一共多少页,这样别人才不会误解。

传真占线

A:I tried,sir,but the fax line has been busy for the last ten minutes.我试过了,先生,但是这10分钟传真线路都占线。

B:Why would it be busy for so long?为什么会占线这么久呢?

延伸 The fax line has been busy.传真线路已被占用。

I have tried three times already,sir,but the fax line has been busy.我试过3次了,先生,但传真线路都占线。

再传一次

A:Your fax did not go through.Here is the error page it printed out.您的传真没发出去,这是发送失败的回执页。

B:Please send us the fax again.请再发一次传真。

延伸 I will call them to send the fax in fve minutes.我会打电话通知他们5分钟之后传真过来。

I’ll ask them to send another fax.我会请他们再传真一次。

I will send you the fax again right now.我会马上给你再传一次。

传真机故障

A:My fax machine’s on the blink.Would you take a look at it?我的传真机坏了,你能帮我看看吗?

场景词汇

B:Of course.Wait a moment,please.当然可以。请稍等。

延伸 There is something wrong with our fax machine.我们的传真机出了问题。

It doesn’t work.它出现故障了。

The fax machine was not working again.传真机又发生故障了。

收到传真

A:Sandra,have we received[13] the fax from ACME Company yet?桑德拉,ACME公司的传真我们收到了吗?

B:Let me check…Oh,here it is.It arrived[14] just a few minutes ago.我查一下……哦,在这里。几分钟前刚到。

延伸 Did you receive my fax yet?你收到我的传真了吗?

This fax just arrived fve minutes ago.这份传真在5分钟前刚到达。

Here is a fax for you.这儿有您的传真。

告知收到传真

A:Let me check...Oh,here it is.It just arrived a few minutes ago.我查一下……哦,在这里。几分钟前刚到。

B:Send him a return fax.发传真给他,告知他传真已收到。

延伸 Please acknowledge[15] receipt of the fax.请告知已收到传真。

场景词汇