商务谈判英语 看这本就够了
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

Chapter 9 Modify the Delivery Date 修改交货日期

For Your Information

背景介绍

Dialog

MP3-26

A third bargaining chip is modifying the delivery date to allow more time for the manufacturer to produce the required units.

第三个可用来议价的筹码是修改交货日期,这给制造商更充裕的时间来制造你所订的数量。

Mel:And that's the bottom line. Not too bad, even if I do say so myself.

这是最后价格了,我自己都觉得很不错了。

Bill:Well, to be honest, I was figuring on something about 10%lower.

老实说,我还希望能再打九折。

Mel:That's about what I'd normally charge, but you added these time restrictions and I'm going to have to pay some overtime to get it in under the wire.

其实我平常不是这个价码,但因为你有时间限制,我得请工人加班,才能准时交货。

Bill:So how much time do you need to lower the price?

时间要往后延多久,我才能有折扣?

Mel:Usually there isn't any time requirement.

我通常都不押时间限制的。

Bill:I know that, but I'm not going to do that. I want this fnished quickly with no breaks in between, so the time limit stays.

我知道,但我不要这样。我希望这批货尽快完成,完全没有延误,所以时间限制不能变。

Mel:I won't do that to you.

我不会让这样的事发生的。

Bill:Right, not with this penalty in the contract.

也是,因为这次迟交会有罚款。

Mel:Okay. Give me fifteen working days from start to fnish and I'll lower the price 10%.

好吧。开工后,给我十五个工作日,我就再降个百分之十。

Bill:How about ten days?

十天如何?

Mel:I need 12 or no deal.

我要十二天,否则免谈。

Bill:Done!

成交。

Vocabulary 重要词汇

MP3-27

bottom line 底线

restriction 限制

under the wire 顺利运作

penalty 罚款